November 14 - 20

 

Snuggled Up


It was a cold week, so we got Mary some warm clothes.  She can stand for a longer time by herself and walks well holding onto my fingers.  She got up early on Monday, so I thought we could get grocery shopping over first thing in the morning.  She fell asleep in the car on the way home and stayed asleep while I took her out of the car and put her in her crib.  She slept for two hours after that.

Tuesday Hannah texted me and asked if Mary and I wanted to join her and Addie at the Thinkery Children's Museum.  We met up there and Mary and Addie got to play for a couple of hours.  It is so fun watching them interact together.
Wednesday I FaceTimed with Clare Schramm.  It was great to talk to her and catch up.  Friday I went to a Relief Society holiday party.  I made my brie bites appetizer and it was well-liked.  It was really fun to meet more sisters in the ward.  Saturday we went over to Matt and Hannah's for pizza and to plan Thanksgiving weekend. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 3-9, 2022

November 21 - 27

December 27 - January 2