October 24-30

Sunday Mary



 Paul worked from home Monday and Tuesday due to a rain storm that flooded the area around his work.  Mary figured out how to suck on a binky without having to hold it in her mouth with her hand and she has loved it this week.  She's also been grinding her teeth, so I give her her binky to avoid her grinding them.  Mary is climbing into the cupboards now and can stand up in her crib!


Happy Birthday to Andrew on Wednesday!  
Thursday I went to the ward book club Halloween party.  We talked about the book Little Women then played games and I won a gravy boat in the raffle!  It was a lot of fun.


Mary was up for 3 hours during the night, so Friday we were little zombies.  I made some banana bread and I tried to track down the package mom sent last week.  We Facetimed and chatted about the house remodel.  We figured out the package was delivered but they put it in a random mailbox so I have to track down the mailman to let me in because the property doesn't have a key? I don't know why.  That night we met up with Matt and Hannah for ice cream and Mary and Addie got to play together.  They watched Mary for us Saturday night as well while Paul and I went to dinner for Paul's birthday.


Happy birthday to Brooke on Sunday!  We went for a nice walk after church, it is finally cool enough to enjoy being outside.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 3-9, 2022

November 21 - 27

December 27 - January 2